Friday 12 September 2008

scary.

last night me and jenn were awoke by a super super crazy screaming. we live in an ok ish area but it has its moments.
but anyway this scream was about three doors down but it was so load that it woke me straight bolt out of bed, it sounded like some one was being killed it was that mental.
so i looked out the window and theres a police car witch made it better, but then she was being frog marched down the road screaming so loud making no sense. it was almost like she was possesed. freaked me out a treat. couldnt sleep. dont want to really know what it was about. any way here are some things that made me laugh.

1. i was walking across a field and this ladys dog followed me, she called him back to her with a shout of "WILLSSOOONN" like the cast away film with the ball and tom hanks, made me chuckle.

2. saw a dog eat a shrew. didnt make me giggle but it happened.

3. i drove a tractor into two different fences. that made me giggle.

4. i got into the bath and couldnt be bothered to wash, so i drank a can of relentless, didnt make it any easier though.

5. my mum went to africa, and on her last night the men of the village killed and cooked her a goat, and danced for her. my mum said that she was very full after her goat.

6. i took jenns dog sweep for a walk down by the river in abingdon whilst jenn went for an interview, and in the car driving there i was talking to jenn about if swep the dog fell in the river would she swim back to me. jenn said no, you would have to rescue her.
anyway off on our walk we went. and the river was really high and fast, because of all the rain weve had.
so sweep got excited and ran over to where there was a boat and a dog, she went to go sniff the other dogs bum, but as she did this her back legs fell into the river. i shat myself and ran over there, but luckily the women on the boat caught her before she fell in.
but really the only reason she didnt fall in was because she is kind of chubby and she go wedged inbetween the boat and the side.
this did make me giggle. alot.

cheerio. aidan x

No comments: