Sunday 28 September 2008

my mother has a turkey to cook

i have not done an update for a while but this because i have not a camera. but we went to churtsey the other weekend and all had a beutiful time.
i will tell you some things that have happened that i like.

i have got a contract on my phone, that makes me feel grown up. i get 500 messages and 150 minutes for fifteen pounds every month.

went to where shakesperes house was.

i have washed three times this week already. and the other night i went to the pub with my chick and did ten shots, that makes me savage. apple sours so it didnt really count thats more like apple juice, but still ill take it.

jibs favourate birthday ever was when he went bowling.


i did a little guff and poll didnt know what happened. im so fucking smooth.


i was sat out side a shop the other day and this old lady come passed in her wheel chair, arms rested on the side rests, scouting herself along with her feet, then she got to an upslope and couldnt quite make it up it so just got out of her wheelchair and pushed her wheel chair up the slop and walked it down the road. me and jenn laughed like it was 1998.

No comments: