Thursday 26 June 2008

universal card reader.

today i have blown my nose alto. watched tele with my eyes closed and that's about that. have been pretty ill since the weekend so haven't been to jumps, being all snotty and that but this is what we did when having all the fun.
jumps were real damp so we squared this lando in. then we had a picture perfect moment.
then we made the berm real smooth.
then we went to iffley, and jib was there. he then he was looking so damn cool. then over dinner he told me that oxford has more bikes than Amsterdam. this is not true. was jib lieing? you decide. thanks for dinner jib. where were you going when i saw you on the bus?
the day before, we went on a street ride and stopped off at the pub and i left my wallet there, by accident, so rang the pub and they said that some dude was taking it to the police station, so off we plodded to the station and my wallet wasn't there, all this dude had to do was walk about three hundred meters and hand my wallet in, so went to the pud and they said the same thing, so cancelled my cards, then had a ross tanner leather jacket off and luckily it was there in the morning, so thank you wallet man.
this is my new helmet. super oldskool, you cant buy these any more, only from a skate shop in an unknown village in the heart of bloxom.

rice and peas. x

No comments: