Monday 22 February 2010

Mystic Meg.


Hello there, this is my lovely wife taking it easy on valentines day watching her muscular husband dig and flex. that was my present to her, the gift of watching me dig.
this berm and landing below has now been blown out along with alot of other landing from the beating that is called half term.
i went to see a fortune teller and she told me to look into ythe horses mouth for the answer, so i looked into his eye. eye eye.
the man himself, the DAZZLER.
So had some more snow today, which has made the mud real heavy, so thing are falling down all over the shop.
I got stopped the other night for going out looking for one of my cats joanna who haddent come back witch was real unusual for her as she is really simple and doesnt know where she is most of the time. got stopped by the police for lingering and looking over peoples hedges.
i wonder how many times they have heard, " im just looking for my cat"

good luck to chaz who has won a spot on Deal or No Deal.

Aidansaidan.

1 comment:

boyd said...

you are my hero. looking foward to you coming to visit and play on jumps, hope all is well dude, yoooopa x

boyd