Thursday 17 July 2008

yiu make me feel like a natural woman.

me like the chicken, a rollin and a flicking. jamie rules my life i go and do it then i just go to sleep. that steve bloke is a fucking shit, he never phones back, you should phone up champion there much better. this is a conversation tht is happening around me at this second, i cant type fast enough so it doesnt make sense.
i made this lip , it shined so bright i could see my face in it. it is actually july. i think that we have had to ride the trails in all together about 1 million times, thats 1 million times. but its ok we have a kettle. and this is what gets me through the days,
once when i was younger, i took someones drugs, but they did not now. then cycled my girlfriend across the fields, and she was telling that when i was bunnyhoping my bike i looked like a horse, then my bike broke, so i was legging it through muddy fields with my bike on my back, smoking and my shoes falling off in the mud. but i wasnt getting tired. maybe if we all took drugs we would get alot more done in our days.


jib told me once that if you get a dead goldfish and put it in a bowl of water with vodka it comes back to life. i apologise for what you have read. but me mate dave......... aidan x

congradulations to liam getting on profile europe. top dog!

No comments: